Monday, August 4, 2008

My untold secret.

Well, readers, it's time you knew the truth. I have no boyfriend. Not that i've said that i do, trust me! But i really wish that i did for a while. but you know what? i think i've found my actual love.

There's a boy in my class named Daniel. I've tried to approach him with the dating question many times, but i've always been too scared and just changed the subject. Then i heard from one of my friends that he had a girlfriend. I'm still wondering if that's true, but hoping that it's not with all my heart. I really like Daniel Estill with my whole being. There's not a day that goes by where I don't think about him.

Jesus Christ, why is all this so much easier to say online than in person? That's just really weird.

So please, Daniel, won't you answer me? I really think that I like you. This isn't some school-girl crush. Please say yes.

-Dawn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

here is the website dedicated to your story. http://www.myuntoldsecrets.com